วันจันทร์ที่ 7 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

IT : Abbreviation




New Arriver


Curve 8520 BB
from DTAC thailand
Pure & Smart





Bold 9900

from DTAC thailand
Genius



I very Outdate for BB or Blackberry Trend too much.
lol (*G*)

It very clean too much for white curve 8520
very beautiful, It look likes purely lady :D

but
I still not to finding the reason for use bb YET !
srry, if it cross the opinions of anyone.

Nearly 1 year anniversary that I use i900 or Omnia ,
( Proudly to bought by myself on JAN 09 )

I very love love it too much. Specifically the Bigger
dimensions for show my funny pic, my friend or
my very much love family. it can online by GPRS
But i seldom use GPRS from my mobile network.

I prefer to used Free Wi-Fi around here more than.
and I always to surfing on internet everyday not less
18 hours O_o ( 5555555 )

Almost the spending Time ,
I was smarter to waste the money for anything.
Exception if its can change the short happiness time
for my family so I'm OK OK OK and happy,too.



Dairy Work, with my lovely boss ( ?!?!?)
I have to contact him via SMS 80% or Email 20 %

He very much love the PRIVATE
so I ll meet him and include calling ,
about 60 minutes per week
555555555555555555555555555

So I must to be the clever for create short SMS by him
IMMEDIATELY !!

Today I ll share the abbreviation
for use in online network
for everybody around me and you
It can change your life to simple and smart to conversation
:)



ONLINE CHIT CHAT with Cool English ABBREVIATION
( slang )
MSN YAHOO ICHAT Black Berry EMAIL SMS etc.
Let's GOOOOOOOO !



99 = Nighty Night / Good Night


A 
AAK = Alive And Kicking 
AAR = At Any Rate 
AAS = Alive And Smiling  
ADN = Any Day Now  
AFAIK = As Far As I Know  
ASAP = As Soon As possible  
AFK = Away From the Keyboard  
AFN = that's All For Now  
AOTA = All Of The Above  
a/s/l or asl = Age/Sex/Location
AV Avatar - Graphical representation (a picture) often used in chat rooms to depict a person Ave = Avenue (main street)  


B 
b4 = Before  
BAK = Back At Keyboard (I'm back)  
BBL = Be Back Later  
BBS = Be Back Soon  
BCNU = I'll Be Seeing You.
BTA = But Then Again.... 
b/f = Boyfriend (also shown as bf, B/F, or BF)
BEG = Big Evil Grin
BFN = Bye For Now
BFF = Best Friend Forever
BR = Best Regards
BRB = Be Right Back  
BRH = Be Right Here 
BTA = By The Way  
BYOB = Bring Your Own Beer  


C 
Corp = Corporation  
CRS = Can't Remember S**t  
CU = See You - also posted as cya  
CUL = See You Later  
CUOL = See You On Line
CYA = See Ya
 
D DEGT = Don't Even Go There (I don't want to talk about it)
DIKU = Do I Know You?  
DIS = Did I Say  
D/L, DL, d/l, dl = Downloading, or Download it.  
DH = Dear Husband
DW = Dear Wife  


E
EG = Evil Grin  
EM = E-Mail EMA = E-mail Address (example: ?ema or ema? = what is your email address)
EOT = End Of Thread (meaning end of discussion) ez or EZ = easy  


F  
F2F = Face To Face
FAQ = Frequently Asked Question  
FITB = Fill In The Blanks  
Flame = to insult someone. Used when a person asks a stupid question, or says something rude to irritate the users of a chat room or message board.  
FOCL = Falling Off Chair - Laughing  
Forum = What todays message boards are called. Often using php as defining language to quickly write 'real time' messages and replies to a web site (or page)
FUBAR = "Fouled" Up Beyond All Repair / Recognition  
FUD = Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt  
FWIW = For What It's Worth  
FYI = For Your Information  


G *G* = Giggle - Contributed by Wintechie  
GA = Go Ahead  
GAL = Get A Life  
g/f = Girlfriend (also shown as gf, G/F, or GF)  
GFN = Gone For Now  
GGOH = Gotta Get Outta Here  
GMTA = Great Minds Think Alike  
GR = Gotta Run  
GR&D = Grinning, Running, and Ducking.  
GTR = Got To Run  
GTRM = Going To Read Mail (leaving chat room to check email)  


H *
H* = Hug
H&K = Hugs and Kisses
Hack = person who breaks into software, or disrupts a chat room.  
HAGD = Have A Good Day  
HAGO = Have A Good One  
HB = Hurry Back Hosts = Refers to the people that are running the chat room, they usually have the ability to kick a person off due to rude behavior.  
HTH = Hope That Helps  


I  
IAC = In Any Case
IB = I'm Back  
IC = I See  
IDN = I Don't kNow
IDK = I Don't Know  
IDTS = I Don't Think So
IC = I See 
ICQ = I Seek You. A computer program used to communicate instantly over the Internet. ILU or ILY = I Love You
IM = Instant Message
IMHO = In My Humble/Honest Opinion  
IMO = In My Opinion IOH = I'm Out of Here
IOW = In Other Words
IOU = I Owe You  
IRL = In Real Life
IYO = In Your Opinion  


J  
JAS = Just A Second  
JIC = Just In Case
JK = Just Kidding
JMO = Just My Opinion
JW = Just Wondering


K *K* = Kiss - Contributed by Wintechie  
k, K, or kk = O. K. KIT = Keep In Touch  


L LTR = Later
LMAO = Laughing My Ass Off  
LFFAO = Laughing My F***(freaking) Ass Off  
LOL = Laughing Out Loud  
LTNS = Long Time No See
LTS = Laughing To ones Self
LUV = LOVE LY = I Love Ya.  
LYL = Love You Lots


M  
Message Board = A web page where people write comments, and those comments are than added to that web-page for others to view. Used to carry on conversation, request information, and relay messages.  
Mang = "good brother" or just "Man".  
MHM = Yes! ( agree ) (Umm accept)  


N  
NE1 = Anyone 
Newbie = refers to a person who is new to an area or technology. Also seen as nube, nooby, nubie, nb, etc. 
NFW = No Feasible (or F***ing) Way  
NFG = No Funkin Good  
NIMBY = Not In My Back Yard
nm, or NM = Never Mind  
NP, np = No Problem  
NRN 1. = No Response Necessary
NT = No Thanks


O  
OBTW = Oh, By The Way.  
OIC = Oh, I See
OF = Old Fart, someone who has been around for a while.  
OJ or OK = Only Joking or Only Kidding
OL = the Old Lady  
OM = the Old Man  
OMG = Oh My Gosh
OSM = Awesome ( Very Cool !)  
OT = Off Topic
OTW = On The Way ... I've sent a file to you, it's "On the way"  


P P911 = My parents are in the room. 
P=Parents, and 911=emergency, in other words either drop the subject, or watch the language.  
PC = Personal Computer 
PCMCIA = Personal Computer Memory Cards International Association
PCMCIA = People Can't Master Computer Industry Acronyms  
PEBCAK = Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard  
PITA = Pain In The Ass  
PLZ = Please  
POTS = Plain Old Telephone Service
POS = Parents are looking Over my Shoulder.  
POTS = Parents Over The Shoulder (My parents are watching, I can't really talk) 
PPL = People 
P.S = Post Script ( after writing )  


Q  
QT = Cutie

R  
ROFL = Rolling On Floor, Laughing
ROTF = Rolling On The Floor (laughing is implied)
ROTFLMAO = Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off  
ROTFLMFAO = Rolling On The Floor Laughing F(***ing) My Ass Off  
RSN = Real Soon Now
r/t = Real Time (also: RT, or rt)  
RTFM = Read The "Flippin" Manual (response to beginner question on net, chat, newsgroups, etc.) RU = aRe yoU?  


S  
SH = Same Here  
SMS = Short Message Service  
SN = Screen Name. The name or moniker selected by person in an IM or chat program. ex: My "SN" in vp was "-lone.wolf"  
SNAFU = Situation Normal, All "Fouled" Up  
SO = Significant Other  
SOL = Shit Out Of Luck  
SOS = Same Old S**t (stuff)
SOTA = State Of The Art (latest technology)
SPST = Same Place, Same Time  
STR = Straight (can refer to sex, or DSTR as in Damn Straight)  
STW = Search The Web  
SY = Sincerely Yours  
SYL = See You Later


T  
T TAFN = That's All For Now  
TC = Take Care 
TFH = Thread From Hell (a topic or discussion that won't stop - esp. newsgroups)  
TGIF = Thank Goodness It's Friday
THX = Thanks!  
TIA = Thanks In Advance  
TM = Text Message (often refers to communications with text over cell phones)  
TMI = Too Much Info. (information)
TNT = 'Til Next Time  
TPS = That's Pretty Stupid 
TPTB = The Powers That Be (can sometimes refer to the people that are running the chat room or server)  
TRDMF = Tears Running Down My Face: Can be with either laughter, or due to saddness. TTFN = Ta-Ta For Now
TTTT = These Things Take Time  
TTYL = Talk To You Later  
TY = Thank You
TYT = Take Your Time
TYVM = Thank You Very Much


V 
VS = Versus ตรงข้ามกัน / ต่อสู้กัน


W  
*W* = Wink 
WB = Welcome Back  
WC = WelCome
WEG = Wicked Evil Grin 
WEU = What's Eating You?
WFM = Works For Me
WIIFM = What's In It For Me?
WTG = Way To Go WTH = Contributed by Wintechie
WTF = What The F**K
WT? = What The ...? or Who the ...?  
WTGP? = Want To Go Private? (move to a private chat room)  
WWJD = What Would Jesus Do?  


Y  
YAA = Yet Another Acronym  
YBS = You'll Be Sorry  
YL = Young Lady  
YM = Young Man  
YVW = You're Very Welcome  
YW = You're Welcome


( Thank For Information, I ll keep to use with my emai business )




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

©2009 beautyfree Online | by TNB